What is Community Solar?
Community Solar is a group of solar panels installed in a sunny location, either on a building rooftop or under-utilized land. Homeowners, renters, and businesses can subscribe to access the clean energy produced by the panels. Energy will be delivered to you the same way it always has been, from PSEG. You’ll be credited right on your electric bill for your portion of the solar panels.
Why Community Solar?
- No installation of any equipment
- Community solar subscribers save between 10-20% off their overall annual electric bill!
- Clean energy for your area
- Good for the environment
- Options to “pay-as-you-go”
Who is Community Solar for?
Everyone In PSEG Territory!
- Homeowners with shading, financing issues, or roof issues • Renters • Condo and HOA Dwellers •
*Must be in PSEG territory & in good standing.
Community Solar Host:
Use the button below to view the most frequently asked questions when it comes to community solar.