JR Residential PV (Photovoltaic) Installer
Salary Range $18-22 commensurate with solar/construction experience
We are seeking solar installers for our growing team!
- Loading and unloading of equipment into the work trucks
- Safely climbing ladders and navigating potentially steep roof planes
- Mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
- Electrical wiring of solar array (AC and DC)
- Leaving job sites clean and orderly
- Providing knowledge to customers at time of install
- (Other duties as necessary)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Willingness to work through both hot and cold weather
- Valid driver’s license
- High School diploma or relevant Continuing Education degree
- A willingness and ability to learn and take direction
- OSHA 10 or better (Can be received after hiring)
- Overtime and weekend work may be required
- Prior experience in general contracting/construction type role.
- Experience working on a residential roof.
- Experience installing grid tied PV systems
- Ability to interpret plans and stringing charts.
- Knowledge of residential electrical systems
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SUNation Solar Systems is an equal-employment-opportunity employer. For all job titles, we recruit, hire, train and promote individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, sexual orientation, age, disability, or covered veteran status, or other factors identified and protected by federal, state and local laws. All employment decisions are based on the principle of equal employment opportunity.