Assisting the daily operations of the warehouse including the verification and sorting of incoming/outgoing materials, loading and unloading of vehicles, staging and maintaining cleanliness.
- Receive inventory from vendors and perform inspections, assuring all deliveries are correct.
- Manage the RMA process by coordinating the return of materials due to incorrect shipments or equipment replacements.
- Loading and unloading of equipment into and out of work trucks.
- Staging of inventory to ensure optimal time efficiency and utilization of space.
- Maintain a safe, organized and cleanly warehouse.
- (Other duties as necessary)
- Ability to push, pull and lift materials weighing up to 70 lbs. unassisted.
- Ability to safely operate warehouse equipment such as forklift and pallet jack.
- Computer based data entry skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
- Warehouse or relevant experience.
- Current Forklift Certification
- OSHA 10 Certification or better (can be received after hiring)
- Knowledge of Solar Related Equipment
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SUNation Solar Systems is an equal-employment-opportunity employer. For all job titles, we recruit, hire, train and promote individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, sexual orientation, age, disability, or covered veteran status, or other factors identified and protected by federal, state and local laws. All employment decisions are based on the principle of equal employment opportunityApply