SUNation Solar Systems is the local solar expert trusted by over 4,000 Long Islanders since 2003 for professionally installing and servicing the highest quality and most durable solar panels and equipment. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, customer service and providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
To successfully diagnose and remedy any issues associated with residential and commercial grid tied PV systems.
- Troubleshoot and remedy customer concerns related to their PV installation Loading and unloading of equipment into the work trucks
- Safely climbing ladders and navigating potentially steep roof planes Mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment when replacement is needed Electrical wiring of solar array (AC and DC) when needed Leaving job sites clean and orderly
- Providing knowledge to customers at time of install
- (Other duties as necessary)
- Experience installing or servicing grid tied PV systems Ability to lift up to 70lbs unassisted
- Willingness to work through both hot and cold weather
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience in general construction
- High School diploma or relevant Continuing Education degree
- Ability to safely climb ladders and navigate potentially steep roof planes
- 1+ years of experience installing or servicing grid tied PV systems
- Ability to interpret plans and stringing charts.
- Knowledge of residential electrical systems
- OSHA 10 or better (Can be received after hiring)