Drive company profitability and growth while helping homeowners save money and reduce their environmental impact.
- Selling residential solar directly to homeowners.
- Prospecting in residential areas to create new business.
- Initial system design.
- Maintain knowledge of current rates and incentives.
- Effectively communicate financing options to clients.
- Work in conjunction with administrative staff throughout the sales process.
- Meet monthly sales quotas.
- Attend mandatory sales meetings and training programs.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Motivation, hustle, positive attitude & team player.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Customer focused, provide exceptional customer experience.
- Positive, upbeat and friendly demeanor. Desire to help customers and co-workers.
- Ability to produce at high volume and meet or exceed deadlines.
- 5 Years Sales experience.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Coachable – willingness and ability to learn.Strong organizational skills.
- Computer literate. Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma/equivalent.
- Solar sales experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus.
- Prior experience offering finance options to clients.
Compensation: Base salary plus commission.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SUNation Solar Systems is an equal-employment-opportunity employer. For all job titles, we recruit, hire, train and promote individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, sexual orientation, age, disability, or covered veteran status, or other factors identified and protected by federal, state and local laws. All employment decisions are based on the principle of equal employment opportunity.Apply