Drive company profitability and growth while helping homeowners save money and reduce their environmental impact.
- Selling residential solar directly to homeowners
- Prospecting in residential areas to create new business.
- Initial system design
- Maintain knowledge of current rates and incentives.
- Effectively communicate financing options to clients.
- Work in conjunction with administrative staff throughout the sales process
- Meet monthly sales quotas
- Attend mandatory sales meetings and training programs
- Not Applicable
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Positive, upbeat and friendly demeanor. Desire to help customers and co-workers
- Ability to produce at high volume and meet or exceed deadlines
- Prior sales experience
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Coachable – willingness and ability to learn
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literate. Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of SalesForce a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Successful completion of drug screening and background check
- High school diploma/equivalent.
- Prior in-home sales experience
- Prior experience offering finance options to clients
Compensation: Commission based with a 6 month ramp-up salary.
- Able to use a telephone, computer, and basic office equipment.
- Able to operate a motor vehicle
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K with company match. A fun, upbeat workplace – check out our careers pageApply