Drive company profitability and growth while helping businesses save money and reduce their environmental impact.
- Selling solar directly to businesses.
- Prospecting in commercial areas to create new business.
- Initial system design
- Maintain knowledge of current rates and incentives.
- Effectively communicate financing options to clients.
- Work in conjunction with administrative staff throughout the sales process
- Meet monthly sales quotas
- Attend mandatory sales meetings and training programs
- Prior B2B relationship
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Positive, upbeat and friendly demeanor. Desire to help customers and co-workers
- Ability to produce at high volume and meet or exceed deadlines
- Prior sales experience
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Coachable – willingness and ability to learn
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer literate. Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of SalesForce a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- High school diploma/equivalent
- Prior experience offering finance options to clients
Compensation: Commission based
- Able to use a telephone, computer, and basic office equipment.
- Able to operate a motor vehicle
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K with company match. A fun, upbeat workplace.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SUNation Energy is an equal-employment-opportunity employer. For all job titles, we recruit, hire, train and promote individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, sexual orientation, age, disability, or covered veteran status, or other factors identified and protected by federal, state and local laws. All employment decisions are based on the principle of equal employment opportunity.Apply