Basic Function: Assist the commercial team in all steps of the post contract process until job is fully executed and completed. To expedite any documentation/needs of the commercial team necessary for a solar installation. Communication with inter-department, towns and vendors/sub-contractors will be necessary.
- Assist in collecting documentation required to submit a preliminary review of a potential project to the utility.
- Facilitate in sending drawing to the PE and EE for stamping and picking up originals when stamped.
- Assist in processing submittals to 2nd & 3rd Partner PM Groups
- Assist in processing RFI’s
- Assist in submitting orders to procurement.
- Assist in tracking safety plans, training tasks, job hazard analysis and daily logs.
- Drop off and pick up any documentation to townships on Long Island.
- Assist in scheduling material deliveries to warehouse or site.
- Facilitate pre-install & post-install roof warranty inspections.
- Create labels for commercial projects.
- Obtain sub-contractor approvals with HR.
- Communicate with marketing for droning and picture purposes.
- Assist in tracking current man hours & deadlines.
- Assist in coordinating utility shutdowns.
- Assist in scheduling testing, inspections and all utility close out functions.
- Set up monitoring site for commercial projects.
- Assist in final punch-list items.
- Develop close-out folder for customer and service.
- Assist in handling all incoming community solar contracts and daily customer questions.
- A Friendly and professional demeanor and appearance.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A willingness to learn.
- Strong organizational skills. Detail and multi-task oriented.
- Computer proficiency and utilization of programs such as Excel & Microsoft Word and Mac.
- Ability to sit at a computer for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to work comfortably at construction sites.
- Prior solar experience
- Notary Public
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Basecamp.com & SmartSheet