We are seeking solar installers for our growing team!
- Loading and unloading of equipment into the work trucks
- Safely climbing ladders and navigating potentially steep roof planes
- Mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
- Electrical wiring of solar array (AC and DC)
- Leaving job sites clean and orderly
- Providing knowledge to customers at time of install
- (Other duties as necessary)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Willingness to work through both hot and cold weather
- Valid driver’s license
- High School diploma or relevant Continuing Education degree
- A willingness and ability to learn and take direction
- OSHA 10 or better (Can be received after hiring)
- Overtime and weekend work may be required
- Prior experience in general contracting/construction type role.
- Experience working on a residential roof.
- Experience installing grid tied PV systems
- Ability to interpret plans and stringing charts.
- Knowledge of residential electrical systems
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply