Reports to: Director of Processing
Basic Function: Serves as the company’s first point of contact with inbound callers and walk-ins. Assist processing team with delegated tasks and assigned office duties.
- Guest Services: Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs inbound calls and visitors by maintaining employee and department directories. Maintains security by following procedures and monitoring Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Administration: Distribute items to office personnel as they are delivered (Mail, packages etc.). Maintain supplies in office & kitchen. Order supplies as Water plants. Keeping detailed records and daily filing. Maintain an organized filing system. Any other miscellaneous duties.
- Permitting Closeouts and Tax Abatement Filing (where necessary): Working with municipalities and customers to ensure completion and closeout of all open permits, includes filing and scheduling final inspections.
- Utility Interconnection Closeouts: Submission of required forms and closeout documentation to the local utilities (PSEG/ConEd) for final approval of systems installed.
- Possesses a high level of professionalism.
- Proficient in Gmail, Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe, and general computer
- Telephone skills, verbal communications, listening, customer focus, organization, informing others, handling pressure, and supply management.
- Ability to learn new systems (salesforce, basecamp, etc.)
- Reliable, Professional, courteous, and patient.
- Ability to keep busy during downtime.
- Customer Service experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Salesforce, Ring Central & Basecamp Knowledge a plus