Candidates MUST HAVE PRIOR Electrical Experience to apply.
Seeking electricians for a highly successful solar company.
COMPETITIVE PAY & BENEFITS PACKAGES
- SUNation has been in business for 15 years exclusively on Long Island!
- Work is NOT seasonal-Full time year round
- Fun company culture
- Hyper-focused on quality over quantity
- Benefits: Health, dental, vision and 401(K) retirement plan WITH company match.
- Residential, commercial and municipal work (Prevailing wage)
- Many opportunities for career growth
- COMPETITIVE PAY
Submit a resume to see what SUNation has to offer!
Role: Successfully execute the installation of both residential and commercial grid tied photovoltaic (PV) systems.
- Grid interconnection
- Supply side connection/breakers
- Electrical wiring of solar array (AC and DC)
- Run conduit
- Responsible for making sure wiring and conduit runs are compliant and aesthetically pleasing
- Loading and unloading of equipment into the work trucks
- Safely climbing ladders and navigating potentially steep roof planes
- Mounting of electrical equipment (inverter, disconnects, junction boxes).
- Leaving job sites clean and orderly
- Providing knowledge to customers at time of install
- Depending on experience-may be responsible for oversight of crew/installation
- (Other duties as necessary)
- Must be able to read and follow line diagrams
- Knowledge of NEC code
- Must have residential electrical experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Willingness to work through both hot and cold weather
- Ability to safely climb ladders and navigate potentially steep roof planes
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Reliable transportation
- High School diploma or relevant Continuing Education degree
- Successful completion of drug screening and background check
- A willingness and ability to learn and take direction