The Salesforce Administrator serves as the front-line contact and facilitator of SUNation’s strategic direction of data superiority in the renewable energy industry.
Join the team at SUNation Solar Systems and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to be the best, most professional solar company in the industry.
Location and Travel
This person will work from our Ronkonkoma headquarters.
- Create/modify workflow rules & process builders
- Create/modify custom fields & formulas
- Build custom reports/modify existing reports
- Create/modify dashboards
- Update existing picklist values
- Create new users
- Customize security settings for users
- Create Sharing Rules as needed
- Customize page layouts Create Validation Rules
- Import data using dataloader
- Requirements gathering
- Data analysis
- API Integration, APEX, VisualForce experience a plus
- Creation of new fields and complex formulas Creation and maintenance of new objects
- Creation and maintenance of new validation and workflow rules
- Strong Reporting skills
- Creation and maintenance of Dashboards Creation and maintenance of new users Ability to maintain data integrity
- Use of the data loader and Excel Maintain and update documentation
- Ability to train new Salesforce.com users Administrative support of Salesforce.com users
- Strong Business Analyst related skills
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills in order to address issues and walk users through resolution over the phone
- Ability to work with other technology teams in order to facilitate interface between Salesforce.com and other systems
- Understanding of the Salesforce object relationship model
- Prepare and deliver a weekly status report on business activities as it relates to monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Strive to improve the competitive position of the company while ensuring effective data integrity.
- Work with the CGO and others to develop new data analytics views to help manage the business.
- Add on tools such as Pardot, 360 SMS texting, etc…
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, process flows, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc. within Salesforce.com.
- Must be a happy person.
- Candidate must be highly motivated, independent and thorough, with the ability to recognize needs and develop solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in business, math, computer sciences and/or engineering.
- 5 years upper salesforce admin experience
- Literacy and utilization of programs such as Excel, Microsoft Word and Salesforce.
- Ability to communicate in English using correct grammar. Multilingual Preferred.
- Ability to communicate and present analytics related to role.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- A willingness to learn.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to successfully pass a drug screening and background check.
- Salesforce Admin (201) Certification
- In-Depth working knowledge of Salesforce
- Previous experience supporting a Sales Department preferred
- Graduate degree preferred.
- Prior solar experience
- Knowledge of Traction / EOS
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
HERE’S WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition/Education Assistance Program
- Relaxed atmosphere with a great work/life balance
- In-house Ping Pong table/ league
- Beach Volleyball team
- Company summer & holiday parties you’ll actually want to attend
- The opportunity to work with a rescue puppy sleeping soundly in your lap or on your desk